1. Why “V-Shaped” Face?
- 95% of Asian women wants to enhance their facial contour, hence to look more confident.
- V-Shaped face or also known as V-Line face shape refers to a slim and oval face that narrows down to a sharp end at the chin. Nowadays, almost every Asian woman is craving for V-shaped face where it has become a ‘necessity’ in term of beauty face in every part of Asia.
- The V-shaped face is ideal as it tends to make the face look more feminine.
- The more V you get, the more attention and beauty you have. A lot of celebrities and idols are known to have a V-shaped face.
- Unlike Caucasian, Asians tend to have wider mid and lower facial contour that caused by various factors such as hypertrophy of jaw muscle, square jawbone, baby buccal fat and double chin. V-Shaped Face describes a slimmer and more oval face that narrows to a sharp end at the chin. Such contour makes someone look more feminine, attractive and younger.
2. How is the procedure peformed? Is this a surgery?
- As V shape is very subjective to personal attributes, you will require a professional assessment by our doctor and customise the treatment specific to your expectations and criteria.
- Among others, Botulinum Toxin A can be injected at the side of the face or below the jawline. Other supplementary treatments include dissolving fat pad or High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) technology.
- Also, filler can be added to the chin to enhance the V-shape. All the treatments are safe and non-invasive with minimum or almost no downtime.
3. How soon can I see the results?
- By means of fat burning therapy, you may start to see the result after 2 weeks. Progression of enhancement is gradual and maximum result is appreciated from Week 4 onwards.
- Meanwhile dermal filler results are usually instantaneous, you will see a sharper and more defined chin immediately.
- Botulinumtoxin A result usually manifests after 2 weeks onwards and expect to last for 6-8 months
4. How long does the results last?
- You will expect the results to last for 6 months after the first treatment. For a more sustainable result, a booster treatment may be required after the 3rd month. With repetitive treatments, the results will last progressively longer.
- Dermal filler, meanwhile will be expected to last up to 1-2 years depending on the lifestyle of the patient.
5. Are there any side effects?
- The treatments are very safe. There are several possible side effects such as mild bruising and swelling which will disappear after several days. Visit our aesthetic clinic in Kuala Lumpur today for your V Shape face treatment.