Nose Filler Therapy in KL, Malaysia
What is Non-Surgical Nose Filler
• If you have small lumps and bumps on your nose and aren’t ready to take the leap to surgery, then non-surgical Nose Filler may be what you are looking for.
• Most of us have something about ourselves that we would like to change, to others that bump on your nose might not be noticeable, however you can’t help but see it every time you pass by a mirror, shop front or shiny surface. Don’t suffer any longer you can get great results without scalpels, achieving a more desirable look.
• At Vogue Clinic, we provide revolutionary new techniques using dermal fillers to improve nasal contours, straighten noses and soften unsightly defects at the fraction of the price of nose surgery.
• Don’t be self-conscious about how you look or hide behind your hands when talking to people. Let us help you to be happy with what you see in the mirror by having an effective, walk-in walk-out procedure, with minimal downtime and no scalpels.
What is Dermal Filler?
• Hyaluronic acid filler is a proteoglycan similar to what is also found in our skin, eyes and joints. It is highly reversible, either by dissolution or natural breakdown by the body over months, and has been found to be very safe for facial contouring.
How long would it take for the nose filler procedure?
• It is a quick non-surgical nose job which takes only less than 5-10 minutes. It only requires a few injections down the middle of your nose bridge and tip with careful massage at the end. At Vogue Clinic, pain is minimised with the use of both topical numbing cream and fillers that contains an anesthetic agent to numb the injected areas. Therefore there is no or minimal pain with nose filler augmentation.
• Unlike traditional nose implants which are permanent (may require replacement over time), and are usually highly noticeable, though the results of the nose filler (whether bridge or tip augmentation) are also clearly visible, the non-surgical nose filler procedure does not radically change your appearance or make you look as if you have had “work done”. The improvement from undergoing the non-surgical nose filler is clearly visible, but at the same time, natural. Your friends and family may probably feel you look different, but will not be able to tell exactly how you look different.
• A nose filler can last in varying durations from 8 months to 1 year, depending on the lifestyle of the individuals.
What Is a Non-Surgical Nose Thread Lift?
• Non-surgical nose thread lift uses absorbable threads made of polydioxanone (PDO) or PLLA (Poly L Lactic Acid) that are 100% bio-compatible with the human body.
• Many Asians have ill-defined noses which lacks height and projection. Non-surgical nose thread lift treatment addresses this problem. PDO or PLLA threads are inserted horizontally into the nose bridge and vertically into the nose tip. The threads act as a scaffolding structure which helps to contour and shape the nose to the desired state.
How Long Does the Result Last?
• The PDO threads will usually completely dissolve after 8-12 months after the treatment. However, the nose will stay in its lifted position for another 8 to 12 months.
• Whereas a newer generation PLLA threads that are available in Vogue Clinic is expected to completely dissolve in 20-24 months.
• If the treatment is repeated about 9 to 12 months after the initial treatment, you can expect the result to be longer-lasting. With regular stimulation and production of collagen in the nose, some permanent lifting can be seen.
What is a Nose Threadlift?
Simply put, a nose threadlift is a nasal augmentation procedure, in which we insert short 3.8-5cm or 5-7cm threads and place them on the nasal bridge or into the columnella, to shape the exact nose shape, height and definition that we want.
The full result comes from the “stacking” effect of many threads. It is just like a surgical nosejob, except that the “implants” are dissolvable within 1-2 years. It is fast ( takes just 15mins) and has no blindness or necrosis risks of fillers.
Nose Thread or Nose Fillers?
Many patients come to our clinic for nose augmentation. Over the years, nose threadlifts have become increasingly more popular compared to fillers largely due to the fact that nose threadlift procedures are generally less time consuming (dubbed as a lunch-time procedure) and has a lower risk of complications.
Nonetheless, every individual’s nose is different and some noses are more suitable for threadlifts, while some will benefit more from fillers. A combination of threads and fillers are sometimes used for a more dramatic result. The choice of threads or fillers will depend on your objective and desired outcome.
Key differences between Nose Thread vs Nose Filler
Threadlifts are able to achieve a higher nose tip, which is more difficult to achieve with nose filler injections.
Threadlifts do not spread out to broaden the nose which may occur with nose filler injections.
Both can give excellent improvement in the nose contour when done properly and both treatments have good longevity and can be repeated when the effects start to wane.
For best results, a combination of Nose Thread and Nose Fillers may be used – depending on individual condition.
How Many Nose Threads Will I Need?
There are many factors to consider – the desired effect, initial nose shape, whether it’s a combination of fillers and threads or just threads alone. We use between 6 – 10 threads per procedure, depending on type of threads used.
Is The Treatment Painful?
Numbing cream is applied before the procedure and local anesthesia is injected at along the nose. This numbs the whole area and you do not feel any pain during the procedure.
Is there any downtime?
There can be small injection marks from where the local anesthesia is injected and where the threads are inserted, and possible mild swelling at the area of the injection for about 1-2 days.