1.Skin bleaching therapy
What is the treatment?
Skin whitening is the process by which people reduce the melanin pigment in the skin to give a whiter complexion. Those with dark complexion have more melanin and the quantity of melanin determines the colour of a person’s skin. Melanin is manufactured by cells called melanocytes. The melanin quantity of person’s skin depends upon the genetic build-up. The production of melanin is affected by exposure to the sun, the degree of damaged skin, and exposure to chemicals.
Skin whitening therapy is aimed to deal with problems such as freckles, age spots, scars, moles, acne, birthmarks and also by people who wish to have fair skin, especially those with a darker tone of skin. One of the effective ways is by means of whitening or lightening products such as bleaching creams, fading creams, chemical peels and laser treatment. These products work by disturbing the tyrosinase enzyme which is instrumental for the melanin production and thereby reducing its amount in the skin. The melanocyte cells which manufacture melanin are situated at the very bottom of the skin’s epidermal layer. Sometimes the over-production of the melanin pigment could lead to various hyperpigmentation problems.
How is the treatment done?
The first step towards a skin whitening procedure would be to schedule an appointment with us to discuss on what kind of skin tone you have in mind. To get a clearer idea across it would be best if you carried a picture with you of the person with the desired skin tone that you have in mind. After consulting with our doctor, you may decide on the options that you are offered by our doctor, treatments can be performed immediately depending on your skin and health condition.
You need to plan out the recovery time after you complete your treatment; laser treatments and chemical peels usually take a week with a stricter skin care regime. After treatment you need to take care of your skin by using certain products as per recommended by our doctor. Sunscreen is very important to prevent you from getting sunburns and also lower chances of your skin getting darker.
Who is eligible for the treatment?
Everyone is eligible for a skin whitening treatment.
Who is not eligible for the treatment?
People having a history of heart-related disorders, recurring fever or cold sores and a tendency to scar should avoid undergoing chemical peel treatment for skin whitening. Those with really dark skin are not recommended for deep chemical peel treatment as well.
What are the post-treatment guidelines?
The post-treatment guidelines for skin whitening treatment include washing the concerned area with chemical free soaps and dabbing very gently. For your full recovery it is advised that you make use of certain maintenance products such as regularly apply aloe vera gel or petroleum jelly to give a soothing and cooling effect. A layer of scabs and crusts may form on the treated area so it is advised that you do not touch or pick these areas. Take painkillers to reduce swelling. Apply sun screen for at least a period of six months to prevent darkening or sunburn because the skin at this stage becomes extremely sensitive.
How long does it take to recover?
The time to recover depends on the type of treatment you undergo for skin whitening. If you go for non-ablative treatment methods then it may take only a day or two to recover. But if you go for the laser therapy then it may take up to 1 week to recover, following which you will need to adhere to certain post-treatment guidelines to prevent darkening, irritation or sunburn.
Are the results of the treatment permanent?
Skin whitening creams only give you temporary results and do not have very lasting effects however, laser therapy as well as chemical peel treatment methods promise to give permanent solutions.
- Skin rejuvenation is something many people are neglecting. The skin is exposed to many damaging elements everyday. Facial rejuvenation is highly recommended for you to replenish the loss of moisture, elasticity and suppleness while getting rid of damaging particles and dead cells to stimulate healthy skin growth.
3. Skin glow therapy
- Designed specifically to revitalize and restore the natural glow to your skin, this signature treatment is ideal for those with dull, lackluster skin.
- Vogue clinic skin glow cocktail is a combination of registered multi-vitamins, minerals and antioxidants given intravenously. Via this route of nutrient delivery, the vitamins or minerals bypass the gut and go right where they need to be. With IV nutrients, we get to place the nutrients into the bloodstream directly, enhancing the speed of body recovery, pigmentation suppression, boosting immune system and cancer prevention. Hence, providing a brighter and healthier skin.
3. Skin perfecting therapy
- The most tolerable and highly demanded therapy to enhance your skin texture and quality with ZERO downtime.
- By using non-ablative mild laser photo-toning treatment to target skin irregularities without affecting the epidermal layer, resulting a softer, brighter, smoother complexion.
- This therapy is aimed to rebuild skin’s collagen, improves acne scars, diminishing fine wrinkles and improves open pores problem
- The therapy is suitable for all skin types. It is also best for perfect skin type to maintain their flawless skin.